Sunday, August 9, 2020

Random Cards




Hi Friends, 

In my previous post I mentioned that I cleaned off my desk today. While I was clearing and cleaning, I came across a packet of card projects that a friend sent to me years ago. I have shuffled and moved this packet this whole time. I finally set it on my desk to use or make some decision about. So right in the middle of cleaning and organizing, I pulled the partial projects out and took a look at them.  

The first card was easy to figure out. You can probably guess by the paper and stamped image how long I have had this, lol.  I love the cute shopping bag and there is room there for a small sentiment or I can add one inside. Such fun colors. I did color the bag with my copic markers. 

The second card had everything but the Humming Bird, that was sitting on my desk from a previous card. So I just popped my Hummingbird on the label. 

The last card I'm not sure how her original design went but I thought these lined out okay. I colored the cute flowers with my Copic Markers and assembled. Quick and Easy. 

So those little scraps are no longer going to be moved around and it is so funny that it took me less than an hour to make all of them. 

I hope you are having a great day, 

Holly 

No comments: