Sunday, August 23, 2020

Happy Birthday Bunch

Stamps: Avery Elle - Thanks a Bunch
Memento Ink - Bamboo Leaves, Rose Bud
Copic Markers
Paper - Papertrey Ink - Simple Impressions

Hi Friends,

Hey, another card tonight! While I was searching for my Free Bee (last post), I came across a couple more floral stamp sets to play in Danni's challenge - There's a stamp for that, on Facebook. I bought these Thanks a Bunch stamps second hand and have never inked them up. So I decided I would give them a try tonight. They are a build on eachother kind of stamp set and thanks to my Misty wanna be stamp positioner, I was able to get very close and was happy with the results. I did fill in a little with my Copics but overall, it was very close.  It's my Mother's birthday soon, so this one will be for her. 

I think this paper has motivated me to make more cards, lol. Do you ever do that? Buy something that serves as a muse. Or something stirs up you mojo? I recently made a purchase from Papertrey, I love their 110lbs white and true black card stock. They also have some rustic white and rustic cream that I like to use instead of just plain white or cream sometimes. So while I was paying the shipping anyway, I saw this pack of Simple Impressions card packs discounted for $2.00! So I thought, what the heck, and I bought two packages. And this Simple Impressions has stirred my mojo tonight. I think it might be because it does the card design for me and all I have to do is stamp, lol. 

Okay, I am off to post to Facebook. 

Have a great night. 

Holly 

No comments: