Sunday, August 9, 2020

The First Paper Pumpkin

The Very Fist Paper Pumpkin

Hi Friends, 

Yes, Stampin Up started their Paper Pumpkin kits years ago. I let six of them stack up before I decided I was not going to be able to get to these projects and stopped my subscription. Well, this was my clean up day and I decided to pull this box out and finally use it,lol. 

OMGosh I love these kits! In the first kit, I had a D size block and the In Color markers, along with the contents to make four of these cards. The stampin spot was bone dry, lol. There is something truely joyous about having a kit, the instructions and everything you need to make it included. It's a no brainer and there is enough to make a few cards. No hauling everything out or making decisions about how you want the design. I would sign up again, but there are 3D projects that I am not that insterested in making. But this was fun. 

Okay, I have to be up in a few hours so I had better go to bed, lol. It's fun to stay up late and play. 

I hope you have a great day, 

Holly 


2 comments:

Claire said...

Looks great, the boxes sound fab
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, I love the background.