Saturday, August 8, 2020

Truckin Towards a Birthday

Stamps - Deep Red Stamps Classic Pick-Up
Copic Markers
Doodlebug Washi Tape - on the road

Hi Friends,

I made this card today using the My Favorite Things sketch challenge for the week. As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to ink up this Classic Pickup and use the washi tape sitting on my desk. 




I am making this card for a young man who is turning 22. He has autism. This is such a hard mental health issue to deal with. It affects so many lives. And in a pandemic, it is so hard to make everyone feel special on their birthday, so a group of us are showering him with cards this month.

I feel a little guilty using other images for a MFT sketch, but this one is important and time sensative. And the sketch was perfect for this.

Thank you for looking in. I hope you are well and stay safe.

Holly

1 comment:

Claire said...

Fabulous design, love how you used the roads as the strips from the sketch. It works so well
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner