Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Santa and the Mrs

Stamps: Santa and the Mrs. - Unity 
Dies: Labels 9 - Spellbinder
Dies: MFT Snowdrift
Paper: Carta Bella Santa's Workshop
Copic Markers

Hi Friends,

I came home from work tonight and started in on my Santa and the Mrs shaker card. This is for Danni's shaker challenge on Facebooks "There's a Stamp for That"  and Miss Crystal Minkler's "Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers" facebook pages. In fact, Crystal actually gifted me this sweet stamp set! So once again, thank you so much Crystal!!! I absolutely love them. 

I decided I'd had enough circle shaker cards, so I made the frame from the Labels 9 Spellbinders dies. I built up the shaker and the shaker bits are little tiny snowflakes from Stampin Up. Not sure if they are still in the catalog now or not. I also added a few Trinity Rhinestones, just for a bit of bling. 

It is not close enough to Friday friends, lol. First week of distance learning High School for the boys is going really well, but I feel very distracted this week. Well, the weekend will come soon enough. 

Stay well! 

Holly 

No comments: