Sunday, November 14, 2010

Aviary


This is the cutest little stamp set, I had to have it. I saw Iliana's card and had to use what I had to come close to her design. So adorable. My on-line demo sent me little samples of the in-color dsp, so I was able to use that here. Thanks Jamie!
I had purchased some samples of the older designer series dsp and still have most of it, so I was able to find some pumpkin pie dsp for the middle layer. The top layer is pear pizzazz. I did not have the Early Espresso ribbon, so I substituted all the brown with chocolate chip, although I will admit, it looks much richer in the Espresso. I also used my teeny tiny wishes and the yummy SU pearls, I can't seem to get over these, perfect size, easy to use.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

Another adorable card. Love it....*smile*

Unknown said...

i love sending you goodies b/c you do fabulous things with them! fantastic card and again, a stamp set i still need to get! got the coffee one though finally. thank YOU.