Sunday, November 21, 2010

Contempo Christmas Gift card Holder


We made this in our Club night as well, and I am loving the Contempo Christmas set. I told myself I had ordered enough Christmas sets and to just be good, but oh, I could not do it and for $11.95 for the clear set, I just could not be that good! lol. That top layer is adhered to the left hand flap, as well as the bottom tag. Under the top flap is a slot for a gift card. When I first saw this card sample, I was a bit confused and thought it might be difficult, but it turned out to be very easy and so cute. Love the little rhinestone brad on the top of the ornament too.
I THINK this is pear pizzazz, real red and melon mambo.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

I have to agree, at $11.95 I'd have to order too! I think you can never have too many Christmas sets.