Monday, November 29, 2010

Queen for the Day 37, for Kathy


Congratulations Kathy, I just love this card you made. Of course I don't have that pure innocence image......yet, lol, but I did use this one. Part way into Kopykating your card, I just decided I could not cover any of more of this cute little designer paper, so I left out the other panels and made it a quick and simple card.
I got a sample of this designer paper from my on line friend/demo Jamie. Now that it's sold out I wished I would have just bought a whole pack, lol. Isn't that the way it goes though? lol.
Details: My Favorite things Pure Innocence "merry kissmas", Stampin' up Candy Cane Christmas dsp, real red and baja breeze card stock, red bling by Kaiser Kraft, branch punch from Martha Stewart. And yes, I used cool shadow copics on my snowman, lol. Dazzling diamonds glitter.

No comments: