Wednesday, November 10, 2010

QFTD34 Part Two; There she goes Puppy Love


This is another card going to Shellapoo/Michelle. I could not make one for a girl and not one for a boy, lol. I actually KopyKat'd another Holly! You can see her card here. She did such a fabulous job with hers, I almost hated to post this, lol, but it was a lot of fun to make. I REALLY love these puppy love stamps from There she goes, they are so adorable.
I decided to use a stamp from a retired Stampin' Up set, Bow Wow, for the background. I colored the hearts real red with a marker adn the bones river rock. Then I sponged a retired color (lol) creamy caramel on that. I used real red for the fence and used a similar punch that Holly used. Then I had to figure out how to make it look "fence like." So I used my copics Grey's to make lines and shadows and sponged on some creamy caramel onto that. I colored the puppy in copics and SU markers real red and regal rose. The other colors on the Nestie octagon are copics. I added a black octagon to layer and some Recollection bead stickers onto that. The ribbon was a great win from Really Reasonable Ribbons.

No comments: