Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chef-a-bella


I saw the cutest card design on SplitCoastStamper's and I had to KopyKat this! She is pure genius! I knew I had cosmo cricket "material girl" here somewhere......after the great hunt, I found it and it did not include the cute little dp sheet she had used. So I continued to hunt and hunt. I was thinking, "Okay, there must be something matchy around here somewhere." lol. I found it in DCWV The cafe Mediterranean matstack. I like it! I had one sheet of not quite so navy left in this stack and was so thrilled. I cannot remember who's blog I read the little trick to use the Spellbinders big scallop rectangle to make the borders with, but whomever it was, a great big hug and thank you to you! I used PTI cream card stock and Kaiser pearls. The ribbon is from my stash and I wanna say it's also PTI, but I cannot be sure.
Needless to say, I got very little done around here today, lol.
Thanks for looking.
Holly

4 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

You've given me lots of great comments on SCS so I just had to come visit....love this card. Her apron is to die for...hee hee. I may just have to try that Toffeebread.....mmmmmmm, sounds delish! *smile*

Ann Schach said...

Love, love, love this paper! Awesome card! The scallops are fabulous!

Unknown said...

this is so cute! makes me wanna play with my bella stamps soon!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You've got another good tip for us, with the Spellbinders die. I like how you paper-pieced this apron, and that ribbon is super-feminine.