Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chef-a-bella


I saw the cutest card design on SplitCoastStamper's and I had to KopyKat this! She is pure genius! I knew I had cosmo cricket "material girl" here somewhere......after the great hunt, I found it and it did not include the cute little dp sheet she had used. So I continued to hunt and hunt. I was thinking, "Okay, there must be something matchy around here somewhere." lol. I found it in DCWV The cafe Mediterranean matstack. I like it! I had one sheet of not quite so navy left in this stack and was so thrilled. I cannot remember who's blog I read the little trick to use the Spellbinders big scallop rectangle to make the borders with, but whomever it was, a great big hug and thank you to you! I used PTI cream card stock and Kaiser pearls. The ribbon is from my stash and I wanna say it's also PTI, but I cannot be sure.
Needless to say, I got very little done around here today, lol.
Thanks for looking.
Holly

5 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

You've given me lots of great comments on SCS so I just had to come visit....love this card. Her apron is to die for...hee hee. I may just have to try that Toffeebread.....mmmmmmm, sounds delish! *smile*

Ann Schach said...

Love, love, love this paper! Awesome card! The scallops are fabulous!

Corinna McGregor said...

Lovin all of your fabulous cards this week!! GREAT work!! :-D

Jamie Kaufmann said...

this is so cute! makes me wanna play with my bella stamps soon!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You've got another good tip for us, with the Spellbinders die. I like how you paper-pieced this apron, and that ribbon is super-feminine.