Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Hottie


Guess who's birthday it is tomorrow? That's right, it's my Hotties Birthday! And he is my biggest supporter in this hobby, lol, literally and figuratively speaking, lol. I've been so busy with work these past six days that I haven't had a chance to really think about what I would make him. I went to my "favorites" on SCS, (what a cool feature huh? A place to store all the cards I want to KopyKat later on.) And came across this one I had tagged as a favorite.
I just love the way she did her tie. I tried to get that satin to appear as relaxed as hers, but no can do, lol. I loved her card design though. I used Stampin Up's Riveting set. Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip ink. I used October Afternoon's Fly a Kite dp and PTI's dark brown. And a vintage brad from S.U.
Thanks for looking. I hope he likes it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think the tie looks just great. i bet he loved it.