Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rhonda's Christmas Tag


This is the cutest little Christmas tag I have seen! I love the pink and Kraft with the vanilla. My local SU demo made these and had them hanging from a teeny tiny pink Christmas tree. Oh it was a beautiful site. Why do I have one? Well, if you ordered enough you got to take one home and there was a folded note on the back that had a prize. My prize was mini lunch sacks that will be coming with my order. I love free stuff but what in the world will I ever do with those sacks? hmmmmm, will need to critically think about this. I do have Jeep's birthday coming up, I wonder if they are going to be big enough for goodie bags? Anyway, I made her stop everything and tell me the ingredients of this tag. She used the tags die for the shape, fancy foliage for the words on the blushing bride card stock that she cut out with the new decorative label punch. Christmas post for the mail date on kraft, dp out of the mini, boughs and bells for the background stamping, one of the new embossing folders, vintage something, lol. One of the new blingy brads in the mini and some satin ribbon that she ran some stitching through. I think it's beautiful. LOVE it. And wanted to share it with you. Thanks Rhonda!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is really, really super fantastic. just adorable! and i love her tree promo! thanks for sharing the idea. now where do i get a cute little tree???