Monday, November 29, 2010

Queen For the Day 36


Congratulations to Maxell on her rein last week for the Queen for the Day challenge. My goodness, what an amazing gallery. I saw her card using the retired S.U. Peaceful Wishes and came across this upload as well. I have had these tiles waiting for me to do something with for over a year now, lol, and wanted to make some festive Christmas tiles. Maxell, thank you so much for sharing a wonderful gallery and for your inspiration.

Tiles were purchased at home depot in the flooring department. I have 4 ink pads in Craft ink from SU and used three here: Chocolate chip, old olive and Rose Red. I then used some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint from S.U. that I mixed with rubbing alcohol and stored in a mini mister, just gives it a subtle shimmer. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes, let cool and then spray on crystal clear semi gloss finishing spray (I added some more shimmer mist while this was wet) and let dry. I will place some cork with adhesive on the bottoms.

No comments: