Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspiration Friday


Hello Again,

It's Friday and that means it's my day to post a card over at Loves Rubberstamps Blog.  For today's card I kept with this weeks Challenge theme which is the inspirational picture, House of Turquoise. 



So have you made your card or project and uploaded to the Challenge Blog yet?  You still have a few more days and we cannot wait to see how this picture has inspired you!   And there is a prize to be won, who doesn't like free stuff?

As promised on Tuesday, I used a different line of paper with some of the inspirational picture colors.  Summer's end by fancypantsdesigns.  I also decided this would be a perfect excuse to use another Stamping Bella Peeps image which you can find HERE. They are called, "Perk me up Peeps."

There is a little glare on the hearts from the lights, but I added some glossy accents and in real life, it looks good, lol.  I also added some brads.  I colored with my Copics and paper pierced the coffee cup.  I used a MFT's sketch from last year, MFTWSC3.

We'd love to hear your comments, both on our designer blogs and the inspirational blog, please hop on over to Loves Rubberstamps inspirational blog and leave us some LOVE. 

Thank you for Looking and for your wonderful Comments.

Holly

13 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Super cute. I am following your blog now. Check out my challenge from my blog.
Http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com

nwilliams6 said...

Darling card Holly, I love the image and the camera. Cute blog - don't know why I have never been here before because I love your stuff. Joined today so I won't miss anything!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, it is 5:28 in the morning and my comment above was actually for your camera card, I just clicked the Wrong one. I love this cute coffee cup image too and obviously I need to go have some more coffee - LOL. Wonderful sketch too - TFS this oldie but goodie!

Ellen Taylor said...

Great use of the inspiration Holly! Cute image and fantastic coloring!

Laura said...

I LOVE this image!!! I picked it up when I won a LRS challenge a while back, and have yet to ink it up! Your card is SO cute with all the paper piecing, I just might be CASEing this one! :)

Maureen said...

So adorable! Love the paper piecing and the image!

Laura Love said...

This is such a cute card Holly! My favorite Peep :) I am a sucker for all things Coffee! AWESOME paper piecing and take on the challenge photo!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really awesome card, love the coloring job. Great Job! Love the details too!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a darling card Holly! Fab job paper piecing! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Pam Sparks said...

Delightful, charming card Holly! Adorably colored and designed! Someone will love receiving this in the mail!

Shelby said...

How cute is that image? Love how you've paper pieced the cup and the layout is gorgeous

Shelby

Mary J said...

Oh I love this, Holly! Great use of the paper piecing and love that layout!

LaJanette said...

Hey GIRL!

OMG I am loving this card! The colors are so rich and yummy; and the image is super cute! Loving the sentiment too! Absolutely stunning card!

Hugs;
Janette