Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Tuesday Challenge - Bingo!

This week over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog, we are playing Bingo.  Laura has a Bingo board all set up and all you have to do is complete one line that incorporates those elements on your card.  This messed with my head a little until I thought about it for a minute and I was like, "wait a second!  I do these things all the time."  And I whipped out one and got started on another, lol.  So don't over think it, it's all about having fun with your stamps. 

Speaking of fun.  Laura has recently added the Greeting Farms to her adding list of delicious stamp companies.  You will not find the cute Oliver and Amelia in her store yet, but if you email her with the stamps you want from the Greeting Farms, she can order those right up for you, (or let you know when they will be available.)  I loved that about her before I became a designer, she is so quick to get just want you want.  I also love that I can get some of these and some of those from a lot of different companies without having to order from each one and then pay separate shipping charges.  Loves Rubberstamps is a one-stop-shop. 

So here is my card for this challenge:


This is Oliver from the Oliver and Amelia set called Journey.  I used the Bingo Card as my guide and stuck with the right hand side.  I used: Brads from my stash, Seeing Spots embossing folder, and MFT's sun die-namic and Martha Stewart Grass punch.  The paper is from Echo Park, Hello Summer!  I colored him with my Copic Markers: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E93, B97, B95, B93, R29, R27, R24, E29, E27, E25.  The sketch I used is from MFT's weekly sketch challenge -last year, MFTWSC6.

I cannot wait to see your Challenge Cards this week!

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

P.S. as an even extra bonus, Laura is picking a September Guest Designer, see her blog for details.

7 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I can not tell you how much I love this card. That boy is just adorable. Please check out my blog and possibly enter my current challenge.
http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/

nwilliams6 said...

Precious image and card. I love GF images. I gave up on them as I could never color them right, but I have finally decided to take a class and learn how. Super papers, sketch and coloring on this one. So glad I found your blog - I can follow you better than I could on SCS! Hugz!

Katie Skiff said...

Holly - that is so sweet. Great job. ♥

Laura Love said...

This is too cute Holly! I love this line from The Greeting Farm! I love your colors and all those AWESOME die cuts!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Holly, this gorgeous, your coloring is outstanding! And I love the image that you used!

Shelby said...

Great card Holly, Love how you've created the outdoors with paper and the die cuts! Beautiful coloring as well.

Shelby

Kelly said...

Hi Holly! Thanks for signing up to follow my blog and the sweet comment you left for me on SCS. I love your style, I'll be a regular visitor!