Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh look, it's a cupcake!



Hi Everyone,

This is sweet little Cupcake Trevor and he is offering me a cupcake!  Isn't that the sweetest thing?  Good thing it's paper, lol.  For my Friday inspiration post, I kept with the same these as the challenge.  It's an inspirational photo and a great big yummy cake.


Have you made your challenge card yet?  There are free stamps to win!!!   I do hope you will have some time to join in our challenge and fun.  I love to see what you are making. 

So again, this is Cupcake Trevor and I cut him out with my Spellbinder Ovals.  I used a new MFT die-namic called double dot border and Laura is ordering in the morning, so head on over to the Loves Rubberstamps store and pre-order yours now.  I can see a lot of possibilities with this die.  I also used Simple Stories Summer Fresh and I think Laura may have one or two of these left in the store as well...... I love this paper so much, I thought about buying another one to hoard away, lol.   But alas, there is so much cute paper out there, that I have to remind myself that I can let go and move forward. lol. 

This sketch is from MFT's Weekly Sketch Challenge from last year, MFTWSC27.

and now on to the winner of this stamp set........lucky #5 Shelby!!! 

congrat's to Shelby, email me at hollysilva911@hotmail.com with your address and I will stick this in the mail on tuesday for you. 

Okay, so that is all from me today, hope you are having a fabulous Friday and have something great planned for this weekend!  Let me know what you are doing.

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

6 comments:

Tracey said...

An adorable image! Love your card!!

Laura said...

Cute card Holly!

Laura Love said...

Very cute Holly! Makes me want to bake - LOL! Congratulations Shelby!

ChristineCreations said...

AW that's adorable Holly! Sweet papers too!

Shelby said...

Isn't Trevor just a little heartbreaker! Your coloring looks wonderful as always and the cupcake looks good enough to eat.

Shelby

Ellen Taylor said...

Fab image and layout! All my cupcakes should be paper! Awesome card!