Friday, August 24, 2012

Teacher Knows Best - Inspiration Friday


Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday!  TGIF!  For sure.  What are you doing this weekend?  Have you made a card or project for the Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge?  Now is a perfect time to start, you still have a few more days to make it and get it uploaded to the Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge, where you will in the running for a great prize.

To inspire you and also keep with this theme, I chose Miss Information by Kraftin' Kimmie.  I love the Kraftin Kimmie stamps.  They are so much fun to color and have such a deverse collection.  So you will see a lot of Kraftin' Kimmie on this blog.  Along with a multitude of other stamps that I buy from Loves Rubberstamps, lol. 


So again, I used Miss Information and colored her with my copics.  I drew in the lines with my Copic Multiliner pen and airbrushed in the chalkboard, wall, and flooring.  The sentiment comes with this cute image.  The other one that comes with it says, "You make the grade."  I wanted to have a nice card to give my son's teacher.  I used PTI yellow-orange and blue cardstock, report card from October Afternoon, (again - because it was sitting on my desk, lol) and added some twine and brads. 
Copic list: E0000, E000, E00, E37, E35, E33, E31,E30, E25, E21, C5, C6, C3, BG10, BG11, BG32, R29, R27, R24.

This sketch is from MFT's sketch challenge last year MFTWSC41.

I cannot wait to see your fabulous creations on the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.
Also submitting to Krafy Kimmie challenge Make a Scene.

Thanks for Looking and your kind Comments.

Holly

12 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute and wonderfully colored.

Tracey said...

This is such a great image!! Love your fabulous card Holly!! Beautiful colouring!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute - love your coloring!!

Laura Love said...

This is soooo cute! I LOVE that you drew in the background and then airbrushed the whole thing in! That is AWESOME! LOVE it!

Shelby said...

Such a cool background you've created...looks so real!

Shelby

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really beautiful card, love the details!

Angie said...

Your card looks awesome. I love the scene you've created using Miss. Information. Very nicely put together. Thanks for playing along with this week's KKS challenge.

Amanda R said...

Holly this looks wonderful, I do believe you have nailed this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Kim O'Connell said...

Holy moley, Holly! I just love this! What a great card for the kids to bring to school on the first day of school! Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Super cute! I love the papers, absolutely perfect with the image! AND...your coloring is top notch! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

Kerry Johnson said...

HOLLY!!! This is so fabulous! Love the tilted panel and how you mounted your amazing scene on the background panels! Swoon!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable card, Holly!!! Miss Information looks fabulous and your papers are perfect! Super cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!
hugs, Sharon