Friday, August 17, 2012

Men In Black at Work - Friday inspiration post

It's my day to post an inspiration post for Loves Rubberstamps.  Oh boy do I love that on-line store, lol.  So many cute stamps in a one stop shop, makes me happy.  I picked up these Wild Rose Studio Men stamps, this one is called DIY Legend
I stayed with the theme of this weeks Photo Inspiration Challenge.  Have you made your card yet?

Remember, you don't just have to use Black, Yellow or Turquoise.  I just chose to.  And using a texture from the photo inspiration is a bonus. 



I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning:


It just seem to fit with my Man.  Hop on over to the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and read all about the Challenge and the PRIZE!!! 

For this card I used: Versamagic Midnight Black, DIY Legend by Wild Rose Studio, SU black and yellow cardstock, Brads from my stash.  I MFT's fishtail die-namic.  And the dp came from MME The Bright Side - One. 

Thanks for looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

5 comments:

Shelby said...

This is such a cool stamp! Absolutely perfect masculine design.

Shelby

Winnie said...

What a great card! That image had me smiling. I have to check them out, as I haven't been to that online store yet (how did I miss one...?) Your card is so great, and I love how you took your inspiration from that photo and ran with it. Happy Friday!

Laura Love said...

Awesome job Holly! Masculine cards are so hard sometimes and this stamp set makes it easy peasy! Love the colors with this set too!

Katie Skiff said...

What a fun stamp!! ♥ Great job on the card as well.

Ann Schach said...

I am so loving this style, Holly! Fabulous color choices!