Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sun Shiny Day


Oh Sparkle is having a sketch challenge for her biweekly challenge.  That is so great!  I finally got to use my Bicycle Chloe. 



I love these Simple Stories papers called Summer Fresh.  Every time I look at it, I get a whole new mojo going, lol.  It's been a while since I have sponged around my image, but it just seemed to fit here.  I used Memento Tangelo, Cantaloupe, and New Sprout.  I colored the image with my copics.  I added a Double Scallop Border from MFT's, cut her out with Spellbinder circle dies, and added some brads.  The card stock is S.U.

It's going to be 108.0 here tomorrow, no bike riding for the sane, lol. 

Thanks for Looking and for your Kind comments.

Holly

5 comments:

Margaret said...

What an adorable image. I love the dsp you used for your background. Fabulous design. Thanks for your comment on my card over in the SCS gallery.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely papers, lovely layout and lovely colouring too! Hugs, Lesley

Shelby said...

Wonderfully fun card and of course your coloring is awesome girl!

Shelby

Ann Schach said...

Great paper choice, Holly! I really like the colors, and the border!

Unknown said...

This is darling, Holly! I love the bright and fun papers that you paired her with and your coloring is wonderful!