Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh Snap!



Wow, I love the sketch this week at My Favorite Things.  I just bought this cute A La Mode called Picture Perfect and wanted to ink her up for this sketch.  I also was lucky enough to pick up the last 8X8 of Woodland Park by October Afternoon at the LSS.  Here is what I came up with.


I also cannot wait to tell you all that MFT's will be in the Loves Rubberstamps store SOON!  Yeah!  And even better news is that I will be on the Design Team for another term.  So exciting!!! 

The card base and card stock are from PTI.  LOVE the heavy paper and the wonderful colors. 

Thanks for Looking and your wonderful Comments!

Holly

8 comments:

Shelby said...

Wonderful take on the sketch and absolutely love that sentiment! Gorgeous card.

Shelby

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous Holly! Love the fun paper with her!!

Mary J said...

This is so gorgeous, Holly! I used the same image for this week's sketch too!

Laura said...

Super cute card Holly! Love the shape of the sentiment banner!

Tracey said...

Love this Holly! So pretty!

Laura Love said...

This is ADORABLE!! Love your colors and what a perfect image to use for that sketch! My daughter used to say that all the time... "Oh Snap!" LOL!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Holly! Love the bright and cheerful patterned paper! Great job coloring the fun image! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Ann Schach said...

How cute! I love this DSP, Holly!