Thursday, August 2, 2012

Say Cheese



Oh I knew the first thing I wanted to do when I saw this great sketch.  Of course in my minds eye things were a wee bit different, but overall, I like it. 



This is my take on this weeks sketch over at My Favorite Things.  I bought this little camera die, (Tim Holtz movers and shapers I think) over at my local scrappy store and knew I wanted to use it with her, so in place of a flower, that is what I did.  I bought some shiny mirror paper a while ago at Joanne's and I just love this stuff for metal or mirrors.  I'm sure I could have embossed some silver, but cutting it out twice and gluing it on was easy peasy, lol.  This little stamp is called P.I. shutterbug and can be found here.   I used some Cosmo Cricket 6x6 designer paper along with SU kraft and green.  I also used my Mini Film Strip Die-namic by MFT's.

I colored her with my copics and airbrushed the sky and ground with B21, G4, G85, G99, E0000, E000, E00, E21, E93, E19, E18, E08, E02, T6-T0. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

8 comments:

Maureen said...

Great take on the sketch and that camera die is awesome!!

Lori Aragon said...

Holly!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Everything is absolutely perfect :D Great coloring, great papers, great dies... just AWESOME!!!

I see that you are both Standard and Intermediate Copic Certified. I just signed myself up for both... I can't wait to further my copic skills.

Hoping that you are having a wonderful week ♥ xoxo

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Super cute. I am following your blog now. Check ou my challenge from my blog.
Www.tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com

Ellen Taylor said...

Love that camera die! Love hove you put the film strip for the layout! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

So sweet, Holly! Love the film strips and the camera die is awesome!

Shelby said...

Very cool and oh so creative! Love how you've used the film strip and your coloring looks fantastic.

Shelby

LaJanette said...

Super cute! Loving the clouds:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Tricia said...

Holly, what a cute card!
:-)