Monday, August 20, 2012

Loads of Love


Okay it's a wednesday stamp club that I have all week to make and upload, lol.   I do love MFT's weekly sketches and their stamps and dies.  I am so excited that Laura from Loves Rubberstamps is going to be carrying the stamps soon and already has a multitude of dies on pre-order.   Go check it out


Here is this weeks sketch:



Having spent most of my Sunday cleaning and doing laundry, I could so relate this little P.I. and I decided to use my new paper from Jillibean Soup, Grandma's Lima Bean Soup. 


This actually is more green than yellow, but my camera decides what it wants to do and there is no arguing with it sometimes, lol.   I used a multitude of die-namics on this card: new retro-squares border, Scallops, poesy flowers (I think), and a mini tabs from the quartet.  The little P.I. is called Loads of love.  I used SU blue and green card stock and SU pearls that I colored with my YG23 Copic marker.  I also ran my poesy through a S.U. lattice embossing folder to give it a bit of texture, love how that one came out. 

Copics Used:

E21, E00, E000, E0000, E93 - face and skin.
E02, E08, E17, E18 - hair
B99, B97, B95 - for the apron and shoes
YG25, YG23, YG21 - for the basket. 

I'm always looking for the perfect hair color combinations on everyone Else's blogs, so I thought I would list mine again, lol.  I got this hair combo from Irina at her LaLa Workshop.

Thanks for looking and your wonderful comments.

Holly

4 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous card Holly! I love the colours!!

Shelby said...

She is just as sweet as can be. Love how you've used the new die cut and the paper piecing looks great on her.

Shelby

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Holly! Love the Retro Squares trim! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Laura Love said...

What a cutie! I love the paper pieced dress and the colors you chose. I don't mind washing and drying clothes...I just don't like the folding and putting away part! So we usually end up with a pile of clean clothes on a chair LOL!