Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh Boy!




Oh Boy!  It's the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge and this week is a sketch and I love those!  I got this cute little boy set called Snips and Snails from Loves Rubberstamps and went to town.  I love his little shoes. I used Die-namics from MFT's for the arrows.  I'm so excited that Laura from Loves Rubberstamps, has added more Die-namics and will continue to add more and more as time goes by.  Currently they are on pre-order so head on over and take a look at this fabulous collection.   I use die-namic dies on my cards, more than any other dies, I just love them.  The paper is, Note to self from Echo Park.  I have seen these dies and that paper used together before, but cannot remember which blog I saw them on, but I did love them together and wanted to try the combo myself. 

I wanted to thank Shelby from The Color of Happy, for sharing these great hair colors with me.  I'm always searching for new hair color combinations with the Copic Markers.  This combo is E35, YR23, Y23, Y21.  I also used: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E93, R29, R27, R24, R22, W0, W1, W4, W5, W6, W7, B000, B91, B95, B97, B99. 

Okay, that's all from me today.  I'm currently on a 10 day working stretch, so posts may slow down unless I think I don't need enough sleep, lol. 

Thanks for Looking and for your Kind comments.

Holly

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this Holly! What fun papers and colours!

Laura Love said...

Such a cute card Holly! I love all the arrows and very clever to use one as the sentiment piece! Awesome job with the sketch!

Laura Love said...

PS.... UGH! I don't like 10 work day stretches either! I feel for ya! Hope you get SOME sleep :)

Sheri said...

OH!! How CUTE!! I love all your die cuts with the Echo Park paper and your coloring is perfection! Thank you for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie and I hope you get some rest soon Holly! :)

Shelby said...

Oh you've used the wonderful new MFT dies!! They look great and your coloring looks wonderful.

Shelby

Pam Varnell said...

Totally adorable Holly!!! Love the bright colors. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.