Wednesday, August 1, 2012

All That Scraps - Challenge Designer - Whoo Hoo!



Hi,

I've got some big news that I can finally share with you today.  I'm so excited to be able to tell you that I have been chosen as one of the Challenge Designers over at All That Scraps!!!  I do not officially start until next month, but I thought since the announcement was made on the ATS Challenge Blog today, I would go ahead and play along.  Because that is what I LOVE to do. 

And these Sweet November fairies are excited too!  They couldn't wait to start sprinkling fairy dust and telling everyone to "keep believing" in your dreams.  I colored them with my Copic Markers and airbrushed around them.  This sweet paper is Cosmo Cricket Cubierta Miniatura - so appropriate with my little fairies, lol.   I added some brads from my stash and found a REALLY good sketch today. 


I did flip the inside panel around a bit but according to the rules, it's allowed!

Please wander over to All That Scraps Challenge Blog and see my fellow Challenge Designers blogs as well.  This bi-weekly challenge just started and it's one of my favorites - Anything Goes!  So much room for creativity. 

. Sheri Gilson

• Holly Flores

• Natascha Sager

• Yenni Natalia Joelani

• Maureen Wong

• Deanne Kuntz

Thanks for celebrating with me and the fairies, we are awfully excited. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Love these fairies!! Fabulous card!!

Maureen said...

Congrats on making the team - I look forward to designing with you! Adorable card too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card! Those fairies are so sweet!

Laura said...

Sweet card - I just love these fairies!! Congrats on making the challenge team Holly!!

Natascha said...

Congrats!! I'm looking forward to designing with you! :)

Olivia said...

Oh great job! Congrats on getting on the team and hope to see you commenting on my entries..

Shelby said...

Awesome mixing of the DPs and patterns...makes for a very striking design.

Shelby

Dilyana said...

Congrats :-) You totally deserve the DT spot, ur work is gorgeous! :-)

Andrea said...

Your card is lovely - and congrats! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

LaJanette said...

Congrats girl; very well deserved! This card is so happy; loving it!

Hugs;
Janette

Laura Love said...

YAY YAY YAY HOLLY!!! You will do AMAZING! So excited for you!